DENIMOHOLIC



DIESEL in india has totally threatened the local indian jeans brand and other rival denim brands. I just cant stop thinking about Renso's business mind, i'm just imagining each indian person owning a pair, DIESEL will do business worth unimaginable amount.I'm already hunting a new new DIESEL pair, despite the fact that i bought one 2 months back.
ENERGIE new collection.www.energie.it .the denim washes are very discharged, light bleached. Its kinda washout and fresh look.

NUDIE JEANS: The denim side offers new developments made exclusively for Nudie Jeans Co. For example a reversed denim with most of the indigo on the inside and a fabric with white coating. They will both give interesting inverted effects when worn in.
INTERVIEW: hudsonjeans -Ben Traverniti.
What inspired you to become a denim designer? What keeps you wanting to design?
Denim has always been in my genes…my father is a denim designer, so I’ve been immersed in it since I was a child. I originally worked in couture, but denim was always something I knew I wanted to do. Working in couture has really influenced my design and has brought about a sort of meeting of the two worlds for me. When I design a jean, the couture sensibility is always in the back of my mind.
refrence: www.thedenimguy.com

MAVI JEANS: CUT & PASTE: Twitter contest: follow @thedenimguyguy & @mavijeanssocial to win a pair of MAVI JEANS .


HUDSON JEANS: unparalleled fit and craftsmanship, the iconic union jack logo and signature triangle flap back pocket, Hudson Jeans has become a leading innovator in the premium denim market. Hudson delivers a product of uncompromising quality, value, and integrity in the tradition of fine British couture craftsmanship. Created from the best premium denim from the finest mills in Europe and Japan, all Hudson products are hand finished and tailored to be truly one-of-a-kind pieces.

ONVIS Jeans

Stumbled on to this denim line and I LOVE IT. Had to share with you all… and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ABOUT Monfumo is a tiny village located on Asolo Hills, in Veneto, Italy. ONVIS jeans and its life stories were born there.
LEVI'S : The next phase of the Levi's Go Forth ad campaign titled Ready To Work will launch this July featuring regular working people rather than the usual collection of hipster models. Levi's have taken a trip down to Braddock, Pennsylvania (a town once famous for its steel mills but now working to rebuild itself after years of decline) and shot a series of ad featuring locals in Levi's Work Wear. The thinking is that these folks are a new 21st Century kind of pioneer, adapting to difficult economic conditions and working hard to rebuild their community.


   
 

No comments: