BORN WILD - The Himalayan Escape




A visit to my homeland this time was a story in its own way, i had the Meltinpot Black Skinny Denim (

MISFITS D1626 UM011) along with me !


I have been missing.......... my mighty Himalayan peaks, the bright warm sun under the clear blue sky..................and the purest of air  ;-)
Rest is a story to tell in pictorial dialogue .........  follow me and my jeans into the mighty Himalayan abode 




Me and my jeans , explored, wandered in the wild....................................













..................  life is full of surprises and adventures,  discover world and experience with the new range of super cool denims from MELTINPOT ( Autumn Winter 13 ) collection , each denim takes you into an adventure of its own ..........



Exclusively for MELTINPOT  - By Denimoholic  

No comments: